My Transformational Journey With Scaler Academy- Review By Scaler Ahrarul Haque

We are humbled by the review of our Scaler Ahrarul Haque ,

"I don't come from a well-off family, and being the eldest of five children, there's always an added pressure to work hard.

My introduction to the world of joint entrance exams happened quite late. I was initially into electrical engineering, but later on, I became interested in CSE.

I got CSE in a tier-II college, and the first year was spent studying very little. I also tutored school kids, which helped me become self-dependant.

After the second year began, I decided I needed to get back on my path. I worked very hard and spent my time studying for the placements. The on-campus scene wasn't so great, and I managed to get into Samsung as a software engineer through an off-campus interview.

Interviewbit was one of the most helpful resources to practice and in fact, I had a 200-day streak on the platform!

Learn More: Link

Abhimanyu sir personally called me and informed me about my selection. I was delighted to get the opportunity to learn from industry experts directly. I got the confidence I needed to do well.

My mentor Shivendra Pratap Singh was a great resource and guiding hand for me. Every session was very fulfilling and I got to understand my skill sets and where I was lacking, so that I could get better in those areas.

Today, I am an SDE at Amazon, and it is a very proud feeling for everyone in my family."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I credit Scaler Academy for where I am at today: Review by Software Engineer at Google

Introduction to Pointers in C

Scaler Academy Curriculum