I credit Scaler Academy for where I am at today: Review by Software Engineer at Google

Scaler Academy Learner, Anshul Jain shares her learning experience with us: "During my BTech and MTech years at Delhi’s Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology (BPIT) and Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT) respectively, I particularly enjoyed working on problems and learning more about Data Structures and Algorithms. In fact, I have been extremely interested in DS and Algo since high school.

However, as much as I enjoyed my classes in college, I always felt the syllabus was too theoretical and that the teaching could have been more industry-specific.

Later, while working at CaaStle in my first job as a front-end developer, I saw an ad for Scaler on Facebook and I immediately registered for the program. I used to attend DS and Algo coaching classes in college as well, hence, I knew that additional training would really hone my skills. In addition to DS and Algo training, I wanted to learn more about System Design as well at Scaler Academy.

Anshul Jain- Scaler Academy Learner

Check out the complete Review: Link

For 365 days, we learned concepts, received coaching, and solved problems in a very structured manner. Thus, the program ensures one’s learning journey remains consistent. This is what I will tell my juniors in the field while recommending Scaler to them. Starting training early gives you an edge over the other job aspirants. Another piece of advice I’d like to share with the student community: stay curious and never ever hesitate to ask doubts and questions.

Also, I would like to advise everyone preparing for the interviews not to forget about their health. Taking a balanced diet and working out for at least 30 minutes a day helps us to stay fit, destress and helps with greater focus.

I currently work at MakeMyTrip as a front-end developer. I credit my Scaler learning growth for being able to land the job. I failed many interviews but I never gave up hope and perseverance. I am very excited to be joining Google in April 2021, which has always been my dream workplace.

I see myself becoming an expert in my area of specialization. I would like to be the go-to person for anything and everything front-end development. In the future, I would also like to be an entrepreneur and know more about how to run a business."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Pointers in C

Scaler Academy Curriculum