My Experience With Scaler Academy- Review By Rohit Sharma

It's so heartening to witness the growth and success of our Scaler's, here's one such happy review,

"Like most software engineers, I was intrigued by the video games, and chose science without a second thought.

Despite having excellent grades, the lack of practical application meant I had no programming skills when I left college.

When I came across Scaler Academy by InterviewBit, the demo classes made me realise what a well structured syllabi could do for me.

Kshitij Mishra's thorough and methodical style of teaching taught me how to identify and tackle any kind of question. He gave great insights that helped us understand how to express ourselves well during interviews.

Tarun Malhotra's system design classes were critical for my effective understanding of every concept.

This platform was my turning point because people with real life experience were instructing us.

If there is anything my journey has taught me, it is to persevere and not give up, no matter how many hurdles we face.

Learn More: Link

When I got the opportunity to interview with Amazon, I used all the knowledge and insights given by them, and the interviewers were really impressed with me.

When my friends and juniors heard about my offer from Amazon, everyone was intrigued, and asked me how I had made it from a tier 3 college to one of the top companies. I recommended them to join Scaler Academy, not because it will get everyone into Amazon, but because they can learn and grow, and eventually reach their true potential. If there is anything my journey has taught me, it is to persevere and not give up, no matter how many hurdles we face. "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I credit Scaler Academy for where I am at today: Review by Software Engineer at Google

Introduction to Pointers in C

Scaler Academy Curriculum