How Scaler Academy Helped Upskill My Career

Here’s what our Scaler Baishali Ghosh had to say about the online program,

"I applied to Amazon for the role of SDE-2, and got an opportunity to interview with them. But in spite of having learnt the basics, my knowledge about system design was severely lacking, and I got rejected in the last round.

A product-based role presented itself in the form of Foyr where I worked on the development of a cutting edge interior design software. I wanted to level up my skills, so when Scaler Academy came along, I thought it was the perfect opportunity.

I particularly remember Kshitij sir’s classes on DS Algo. Tarun sir’s classes on DP, HLD and LLD were amazing. His habit of cracking jokes between lectures kept the atmosphere light.

But the one person who deserves a special mention in my growth was my mentor, Pragy sir. He had realised early on that I was a visual person, and always emphasized on using examples whenever I got stuck.

All his training and constant emphasis on examples, saved the day when the opportunity came. With all those months of consistent learning, I managed to crack the SDE-2 role at Amazon this time.

Learn More: Link

It took a while, but I did get to my destination. And the credit for helping me attain my goal goes largely to Scaler!"

Such testimonials from our Scaler’s explains why we do what we do & motivates us to strive harder to make this coding community a stronger one.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I credit Scaler Academy for where I am at today: Review by Software Engineer at Google

Introduction to Pointers in C

Scaler Academy Curriculum