Scaler Academy Review: How I landed a job at Zeta

From being in an uncertain territory to reaching certainty in coding , Scaler Suryakant Sharma shares his journey with us,

"When I joined Scaler Academy, my coding profile was decent, and I felt confident about the questions I knew.

But my first mock interview was an eye-opener - I realized I was underprepared, and still had a lot to learn.

I owe it to my mentor and my Teaching Assistant,  Sir, who inspired me to not get discouraged, and work harder.

I spoke to my instructors at Scaler Academy. They trusted my potential and asked me to work on my skills so that I could land at a much better place.

Read his complete review: Link

I kept interacting with my coordinator, Krupali Dudhat Ma’am, and sent emails to Ajay Sir, constantly seeking guidance and support. They were always patient with me and calmly dealt with my fears and uncertainty.

Two months later, I cleared the interviews and landed a job with , one of the portfolio companies of the  group! Finally, all my hard work paid off.

And I sincerely thank Scaler Academy for helping me achieve that."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I credit Scaler Academy for where I am at today: Review by Software Engineer at Google

Scaler Academy Curriculum

Introduction to Pointers in C