Scaler Academy Review By Swapnil Mahajan: How Scaler Academy Helped me grab my Dream Job At Google!


We are delighted to share the journey of our Scaler Swapnil Mahajan, who is soon going to join Google as a software engineer. He perfectly exemplifies the saying "When Hard work meets Not-giving up attitude and right guidance, Great things happen!"

Presenting his Journey in his own words..

"Despite being a 6 star coder on codechef, a candidate master on codeforces, and an ICPC regionalist, my story is as imperfect as it can get! I had no internship in college. I faced rejections in Microsoft, Codenation, Directi. In Fact I even considered CAT as an option. So trust me, it’s not clarity but the Not-giving-up attitude and passion that paves the way to big things in life.Clarity isn’t Everything, Trust me, I am Googler! "




Read our Scaler Swapnil Mahajan's complete journey in his own words, where he shares how he began his preparation from scratch, motivation amongst failures during the journey, secrets to his not-giving up attitude, the contribution of Scaler Academy to grab his dream job at Google and most importantly, his advice for individuals who want to aim higher in life. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I credit Scaler Academy for where I am at today: Review by Software Engineer at Google

Introduction to Pointers in C

Scaler Academy Curriculum