From Scaler Academy to Cyware Labs: Review by our Scaler Saurav Gupta


We as a community at Scaler Academy have always believed in providing every software engineer a level playing field and it makes us feel immensely proud of our Scaler mentees like Saurav who help us with our mission.

Here is his journey in his very own words...

"I come from humble backgrounds. My parents run a vegetable/general store shop, and I have two elder brothers. But I am the only fortunate one in the family whom my parents could afford to send to college. My family has supported me a lot over the years.Initially, I wasn’t even sure which branch would be best for me, so I ended up choosing mechanical, but I switched to Computer Science soon after. I decided to pursue Scaler Academy, not only were they going to help me get referrals at companies that offered much better packages but also helped me better my programming skills. The instructors and lecturers were very knowledgeable and kept us engaged - bettering our understanding of the concepts while also motivating us to keep practicing. It was kind of an ecosystem that kept me on my toes."

Check out the complete story of our Scaler Saurav Gupta who defied all odds against him and secured a head start to his dream career path at Cyware Labs. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I credit Scaler Academy for where I am at today: Review by Software Engineer at Google

Introduction to Pointers in C

Scaler Academy Curriculum